April 18, 2012

No Worries, I'm Still Alive.

Hey everyone! Sorry, I haven't posted anything in a really long time. I've been really busy. And by "busy", I mean i've been reading The Hunger Games. (: IT'S SO GOOD. I finished it, and I plan to read Catching Fire as soon as I can get the book (which hopefully will be tomorrow). I'm definitely not patient. Seriously, i'm going insane. I NEED THAT BOOK. Anyways, I will hopefully be able to make a tutorial this week, but chances are, i'll be too absorbed in my book. If that's the case, I will post one next week, promise. Until then, please enjoy this top ten list of annoying things to do on an elevator. (:


Annoying things to do on an elevator:
  1. Stand silent and motion less in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
  2. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you admiral.
  3. "Meow" occasionally.
  4. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror: "You're one of them!" and back away slowly.
  5. Say "Ding" at each floor.
  6. Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
  7. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and the announce to the person "This is my personal space."
  8. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
  9. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
  10. Call out a "group hug" then enforce it.

Hope you enjoyed those as much as I did when I first heard them.  -Lynn :)
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com