April 22, 2012

About Us!

Hi! We are two girls named Lynn and Kaitlyn who love DIY, but more than anything, the Lord!

-Hi! I'm Kaitlyn. Lynn is one of my best friends, ever. I sing and play acoustic guitar, and have a strong faith with the Lord. I've known Lynn for about 4-5 years, and we decided to make this blog because we have the same interests and love DIY, and of course, the Lord! I love hair, makeup, cooking, fashion, music, photography, One Direction, and Jesus.♥ Yes, you will see from many of my blog posts that I have a slight obsession with One Direction, just a slight obsession. Ask Lynn. Music is one of my biggest things in my life. I could play my guitar and sing for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. It's my passion. I am such a little kid at heart, I love little kid toys, pillow pets, and American Girl Dolls. <---- Yes, I am such a kid. I actually like cleaning. I find it fun. I usually jam out to One Direction when I clean. (Of Course.) If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask! Thank you so much for checking out our blog! You are awesome!

-Hey! I'm Lynn. I love to dance. Anywhere from ballet to contemporary to jazz, it's my passion. I also love to make crafts, as you probably guessed. But, more than anything in the world, I love the Lord! I try my hardest to live for Him everyday, because He is the only reason i'm alive. A few other random things I like would be, hair, fashion, music, DIY, photography, art, and food (I could eat all day long). I have many friends, but one of my closest would be Kaitlyn. She is crazy and random, but I love her. ♥ I'm kind of shy when meeting new people, but once you get to know me, you learn that i'm insane. Especially late at night. (: I have an obsession with The Hunger Games. I seriously don't know what i'll do with my life after the Mockingjay movie comes out. But I will find something and, until then, I shall sit around and wait for November 2013. That's when Catching Fire comes out, for any of you who are oblivious to what i'm saying. (: Anyways, thanks for checking out our blog and I hope you like it!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com