April 23, 2012

My Favorite Spring/Summer Trends!


So, Lynn did this post a while ago, and I thought I would do one, because a lot of the things that I like are different from hers. Like high/low skirts and colored jeans. Much different. 


1. The first trend I like is, obviously, big, square sunglasses. All of these are from Forever 21. Which is one of me, and Lynn's favorite stores, ever. 



2. Denim/Button Down dresses. The first dress picture is kind of awkward, I know. But that dress is from Forever 21. The second one, I actually own. I think it is such a pretty color. I wear it with a yellow sweater over it.The other dress is from Rue 21. The yellow sweater will be in an outfit of the day soon.
3. High-waisted shorts. I'm kind of obsessed with these, even though I don't own any. I am gonna get some soon, though. I have no clue where these are from. I found them on Google. I really love it when a shirt is tied with it. 
4. CORAL! I am obsessed with coral, it's like One Direction. It's bad. Even though I don't really like colored bottoms, I can stick with high waisted coral shorts. I think they are amazing. 
5. Lace. Lace anything. Love lace. I especially like these lace sandals! I want them so bad!

I love music, as you know. I want to tell you about some of my favorite summer songs/artists.

I. Love. Leeland. They are a Christian band, with AMAZING music. My favorite song from them is called "The Great Awakening." If you click on the song title, it will send you to the song, by the way. :) This song is so upbeat and fun, amazing for this season!
Gungor! This is one of Lynn's favorite bands, I think. My favorite song is "Beautiful Things." 
Britt Nicole is one of my favorite Christian artists. I love the song "All This Time" It's funny, when I Googled Britt's picture, a picture of Niall Horan (from One Direction) came up. I find it awesome. 
And of course, the one and only, One Direction. I love them, a lot, as you know, but they are seriously PERFECT for summer music. Most all of their songs are upbeat and happy! I like a bunch of their songs. Well, all of their songs. Here are just some of my favorites for summer!
-Up All Night (perfect summer jam.)

I like a bunch more songs/artists, but these are just some of my favorite for summer. I recommend you check out all of them! I hope you enjoyed my favorite spring/summer trends! You're awesome for reading all this, just so you know! 
-Kaitlyn(: 

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com