June 8, 2012

Oh Hey!

HEY!
Long time, no post. I've been EXTREMELY busy this summer. I got out of school May 22, and I haven't had much down time since. BUT I am finally getting a break.I just wanted to show you some pictures from the last two days of school, and some from summer so far! :) I'll have a huge post at the end of summer with all the pictures from summer. If you read the captions under the pictures you'll understand them. :) There's a lot.
 Consignment Shop with the youth group girls! (minus Lynn because she was in Wyoming.)
 Water Balloon fight with youth group girls! (Lynn was in Wyoming..)
 She told me to French braid her hair in class. So I did. The day before the last day of school. (:
 The week before the last day of school. Lawwwa.
 Havennnnn!
 Day before the last. Science teacher. Love her.
 Day before the last. Joey. I'm gonna miss him.
 Me, Rachel, Kaleb, and J.T. in the back. :) 
 Best friend!
 Addison's head got in the way....
 Singin' on the bus to our field trip.
 Lawwwwwa.
 Singin' One Direction. 

 You've got that one thing.
 You don't know you're beautiful.
 Morgan is a creeper.
 The whole crew! Me, Loren, Katelyn, Shelby, Kylie, and Laura. (: Field trip!
 Bowlin' shoes.
 Last day of school field trip. :) FAMILY FUN CENTER!
This picture makes me laugh.

 Laffy Taffy.
 We were worn out.
 No comment.
 Same day/night. Carnival! Kiddie dragon ride. :)
 Partayyy.





 Aw.
 Laura, Me, Grace, and Morgan! My One Direction buddies! 
 Mickey D's.
Gloria and me at river's edge! 


 I was laughing. With Audrey!
Going canoeing! Ashley!

So this has been my summer so far! More to come!
-Kaitlyn(: 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com