June 9, 2012

My Favorite Summer Music!

So, today I thought I would share some of my favorite summer songs so far this summer! It's all different varieties and genres, but I love all of these songs!
All This Time - Britt Nicole.
Deep Cries Out - Bethel Live. 
Both of Us - B.O.B. featuring Taylor Swift.
Forever Young - One Direction
Drive By - Train.
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction.

Stand Up - One Direction.
I Want - One Direction.
Rumour Has It - Adele.

Pontoon - Little Big Town.


Somebody That I Used To Know - Goyte.


Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen.



Boyfriend - Justin Bieber.


Glad You Came - The Wanted.


Stronger - Kelly Clarkson.


Good Girl - Carrie Underwood.


Brokenhearted - Karmin.

Okay, I'm done. Those are a lot of my favorite summer songs in no particular order. I was thinking of them off the top of my head. I hope you enjoy! Let us know if you find any new songs by emailing us at kait.lynn5900@gmail.com. :) Thanks so much for reading! 
-Kaitlyn. (: 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com