May 10, 2012

Oh Hey.


 
Hey,
I'm in my school's computer lab right now. I just finished typing my research paper on Suzanne Collins, so my reading teacher said I can do whatever I want. Woooohooo. I don't even know what to do, actually, so I thought I would try and see if I could do a blog post. I thought my school might block blogspot, but they obviously don't. I have 30 minutes until lunch. I eat lunch at 12:09. Yes, the most random time ever. :D My English teacher is talking about the backspace button. Fun. Did you know that there are going to be One Direction dolls? I think thats cool. Do you like my picture? I think it's awesome.


And this one is cool too. Okay, I'm done with the One Direction pictures. I am gonna go now. I just thought I would make a quick post while I am in school! Bye!
-Kaitlyn
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com