December 27, 2015

Honesty time

Lately I have really been struggling with wanting to be the best friend I could possibly be and doing absolutely any and everything to please my friends. It's like I am obsessed with the thought of them actually liking me and wanting to talk to me. But then I get so afraid that if I text them or send the, a snapchat they will get so annoyed by me that I have to give them a gift or do something completely inconvenient or unlike me just to please them and so they will want to continue being friends with me. It's stupid right? But I can't seem to shake it. It sickens me that I am so insecure that I go out of my way 99% of the time just to make sure people like me. But I shouldn't have to constantly do that for them to like me, should I? They should like me for me, not the material things I give them. So basically I wrote this for my own benefit. I figured if I read it I would see how stupid I am being. 


A good friend once told me: "just don't let people take advantage of you or try to make everyone happy cause then you won't be." 

So I'm working on it. Thanks for reading this random spill.

Much Love,
Kaitlyn 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com